The Users can record their order entries with their respective customers in the online record book provided by the App/Site which also allows Users to create an order which can be sent to respective customers and the products may be sent to customers subsequently an online section can be used to make payments for the amount in the resolution of their commitment towards the Users (cumulatively, “Services”). Please note that any other services being provided or proposed to provide by us in the future will be included in ‘Services’.
1. Information provided by Users
The User’s inventory of installed apps may be accessed to treat this information as sensitive or personal data following this Policy, secure transmission, and prominent disclosure requirements of the User.
All information depends on service and the information may be used to provide the Services, sustain, shield, and ameliorate the AgriDunya App Services, and for instigating new services.
Your email address and phone number may also be used without any additional consent for marketing, non-marketing, or administrative purposes (such as communicating with you about major enhancements, customer service purposes, provision of information about changes to AgriDunya Application Services, billing, etc.).
In the case of declining to submit information to the AgriDunya App or Website, we will be unable to provide certain services on App or Website. We will make equitable efforts to disclose to you the same at the relevant time. We will not be liable or responsible for the denial of certain services in any case due to non-provision or unavailability of the necessary information from you.
Upon registration with the AgriDunya Application Services, we may (at our discretion) contact you every so often about updating your information.
2. Automatically tracked information while using Application or Website
Payment/Credit Card Records: All your payment/credit records are stored by us in a cloud-based platform by utilizing the services of third-party infrastructure service providers.
Information of customers: All the contact information of your customers is stored by us. A log of all the payment/credit-related communication to the customers is also kept by us.
Information relating to demographics: Other sources of demographic and other data may also be referenced to provide you with more focused promotions and communications. Among others, we also use Google Analytics to track the behavior of Users on the Website.
Log File Details: Automatic collection, which is done by our Servers, of limited information about your device’s link to the internet which includes your IP address, every time our website is visited or an App is used. Receival and logging of information from the App and/or your browser including but not restricted to IP address, your device or computer’s name, and your operating system is also done automatically. Log information may also be collected from your device, including but not restricted to your location, IP address, your device’s name, device serial number, or unique identification number (including UDID on your iOS device and ID or ADID on your Android device.), device operating system, browser version and type, CPU speed, and connection speed, etc.
3. Third-Party sites/ad-server linkages
4. Sharing of information
All the information (which includes personal information) that is collected might be shared with our group companies and affiliations to the extent needed for our internal business and/or administrative purposes and/or general corporate operations and to any third-party service providers including marketing partners, and the User hereby provides consent to the same. Reasonable steps will be taken by us to make sure that all these third-party providers are constrained to protect your personal information and are also subject to pertinent confidentiality/non-disclosure obligations and they oblige with the applicable provisions of the data protection laws. The entities that the information is shared with may do marketing to you as a result of sharing or data unless you are explicitly opt-out.
The User explicitly consents to provide access to SMS, contacts in the directory, location, and device information, and, request to provide CNIC and KYC details may also be done to check eligibility for relevant products or services including but not restricted to payment and credit products, etc., to ameliorate User experience and also to provide accessibility the services being offered by us, our affiliations or any other third-party service providers (which includes lenders)
By using the AgriDunya Application Services and providing access to information, Users provide consent and agree to the disclosure, transfer, storage, and processing of the personal information (which includes sensitive personal information) by us in Pakistan and/or in other countries to its affiliations, group companies, and third-parties. Maintaining our primary motive to protect the disclosure of personal information (except following the provisions of this Policy) of Users, it may be noted by the Users that countries, where their information may be stored, may not have data protection laws that are similar to the country where they are located.
5. Updating and accessing personal information
We make efforts in good faith to provide users, as and when requested, with access to their information and also ensure that any personal information or sensitive data, or other information that is inaccurate shall be rectified when Users use the website or any of its subsites, subject to any requirement for such personal or sensitive data or information retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. Individual users are asked to identify themselves and the requested information to be accessed, rectified or deleted before processing such requests; process requests that are unreasonably redundant or structured, need a disproportionate technical effort, may endanger others’ privacy, or are impractical or extremely (example: information residing on backup tapes), or for which there is no need to attain access, may be declined. In all cases, where the provision of information accessibility and rectification, this service is complimentary unless a disproportionate effort is required. Due to the maintenance process of certain services, once the information is deleted by you, surplus copies may remain for some time until they are eradicated from all our active servers and might remain in our backup systems.
6. Information backup and storage
Every so often, backups of your information are taken on the AgriDunya App and stored in our cloud database to allow Users to obtain their data back if their phone’s data becomes unusable, their cell phone is lost, or the User shifts to a new mobile device. Backups are also used by us for the provision of applicable insights and information related to their spending such as spending per month, insights that determine spending behavior, etc., and for the provision of information relating to User spending patterns and data of Users in the form of accumulated and systematic statistics such as spending by time, bank statement, date and category, etc.
The user’s information may be kept in our records when AgriDunya App Services are being utilized by the User. Once the AgriDunya App services are no longer pertinent to a User, all the information relating to a specific User is removed.
7. Security of information
Appropriate security measures are taken to safeguard against unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data including intentional or accidental manipulation, loss from access by unauthorized parties including internal reviews of data collection, storage, and processing practices along with security measures that include relevant encryption and also, physical security measures to protect from unauthorized access to systems that have personal data stored. Secure storage of gathered information within a controlled database is ensured on AgriDunya App with strictly limited and password-protected access to servers.
To reflect technological advancements, all our security measures are regularly updated and reviewed. We take all appropriately necessary steps to make sure that personal information is kept secure regardless, of / where your personal information is being transferred or stored. However, it is important to realize that there is never a 100 percent guarantee of transmission of data over the internet or any other public network to be entirely secure.
In case of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information, we will contact you via email or any other feasible medium on a priority basis and without an unaccommodating delay, and be consistent with the legitimate needs of law enforcement and will undertake all measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
8. Purpose of Data Processing
For example, we use your data where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you (for example, to provide you with the Platform or our services) to:
• Register on our platform
• To provide you with a customer or technical support, including resolving support inquiries related to, but not limited to, payment processing or to diagnose any problems with our servers, etc.
• From time to time send you transactional emails/SMS or provide information, direct marketing, online and offline advertising, and other materials regarding products, services, and other offers in connection with the AgriDunya App Service or its parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies (“Platform entity”) and its joint ventures.
• Identify your geographic location so that, we can provide you with localized content including advertisements, and personalized recommendations, allow you to continue watching/using previous content at a different time, and identify your ISP to resolve a technical issue and help us respond to inquiries quickly and efficiently.
• Provide you with personalized services and experiences; we do this by linking some or all of your personal information, such as transactions made with the AgriDunya App, to your activity on our platform across all of your devices and assigning and storing this information to a unique platform-generated identifier that is generated for each user (also guest as a registered user). When a guest user subsequently registers and creates an account, information and data related to such user’s past activities will be added to and associated with the registered account.
• In other contexts, if the processing of your data is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we use your data where the processing is in our legitimate interests and does not override your fundamental rights and freedoms (for example, our direct marketing activities following your preferences), such as: Displaying or targeting ads on the Platform based on your registration or profile information, location and/or your activity on the Platform across all of your streaming devices (including derived information through usage data and logs ) that is linked with your advertising device identifier (IDFA, GAID, etc.) – this is usually called “interest-based advertising”. We also display contextual ads on the platform, but they are not targeted to any specific user and we do not use any information that personally identifies or precisely locates you (a contextual ad is an ad that we target based on the content you are viewing, for example: if you are watching a specific sporting event, we may display ads for companies or products related to that particular sport or age group most likely to watch).
• Research, analyze and understand our audience and what content and advertising they may view, follow, or otherwise engage with to improve our Services (including our user interfaces and security features); to evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services and to offer such products or services to you; conduct analytics and conduct customer research, including general market research or researching our customers’ needs and opinions on specific issues, generating sales and traffic patterns, and analyzing advertising effectiveness, both on an anonymous basis (e.g. on an individual basis (if legally permissible ), combined with other information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other users using our platform to try to provide you with services and a better platform experience. One of the ways we use this information is, for example, to count the number of impressions advertising or other content, as this may be a metric by which our advertisers pay us. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
• Enable you to participate in interactive features such as gaming events on the Platform, providing you with a relevant gaming experience, determining and announcing winners, and providing prizes.
• Analyse and measure how effective our advertising is by determining which media sources should be paid for delivering the desired action, e.g., users who install our app or subscribe (also known as “attribution”) to us pay for proven value and do not spend unnecessarily.
We will use your data with your explicit consent as follows:
• When you agree to share your precise location based on GPS data, we will combine that information with other information you provide to us on the AgriDunya Service so that, we can provide you with more personalized content and advertisements based on your geographic location, for example, you may see more regional recommendations content or advertising for local businesses when you share your precise location based on GPS data;
• When you agree to share information about the apps you use frequently on your device, we will combine that information with other information you provide to us on the Marketplace Service to show you ads that are more relevant to your areas of interest.
Or otherwise, whenever we are required by law to obtain your permission, or where we have indicated that we may ask for your permission in this Privacy Notice. In some contexts, we use your data where we have a legal obligation to do so or to protect your vital interests or the interests of another person:
• Preventing, detecting, and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms (such as determining eligibility for a free trial);
• Confirming your identity if you are exercising legal rights;
• Fulfilling our obligations and enforcing our rights under any contracts entered into between you and us/our distributor.
When you access or use the Services or send us any data, inquiry, request, or communication through our support email, you acknowledge that you are communicating with us electronically and that we may respond by electronic means, such as email.
9. Consent revocation
The user’s consent to the use and processing of his data can be revoked at any time with effect in the future. It should be noted that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal information if permitted to collect, use and disclose is granted or required under applicable law.
10. Responsible organization for the data collection
The current provision and regulation of all services of the AgriDunya application are carried out by AgriDunya, therefore the responsibility for the collection, storage, and processing of users’ data rests with AgriDunya.
11. Updates and Improvements
In case of any questions or disputes that are related to information provided by you and how it is being processed, feel free to contact our officer at email@example.com